Saturday, October 16, 2010

TURNING BACK D PAGES...

Today I Have Completed my 17th orbit around the Sun(as our gr8 Missile Man says).I feel gr8 2 b here in this beautiful Earth.2day ,since i have nothing else to do ,i decided to take back d words i have left somewer deep inside my heart b4 long-to form new and new patterns, 4 life is alwayz afresh and anew.2day i feel some hesitation to write-lyk some vehicle which has not been startd 4 long, waiting 4 some fuel.Hope it'll b smooth soon.Hopes r sometyms like a cone of light which ignite our strong desire to move 4ward each tym.2day i plan a journey .A tour to my own life-turning back the pages of 17 years in this gr8 planet.I promise i'll try not to make u bored.

" Life is a long journey"- a phrase which is weared due to its excessive use by evryone.Even then me too bliv so.I know not wer its gonna end.At first it was in a slow pace.I could clearly watch evrything around me.I could n'joy the beauty in evry facets of life.as a newborn Butterfly, i enjoyd nectar frm evry possibl flower i came across.How glad those dayz wer?-not realising the masked faces around me.In one way its a blessing to b ignorant of evrything around us, so that v can b happy alwayzz. Those dayz of childhood innocence passed very quickly.As I was advancing through ages, those dayz wer goin away frm me.Or more correctly I ws moving away leaving those dayzz bhind.Through various phases i passed,each tym becoming more and more fast and ..strange.I could see d maskd faces around me and i'm searching 4 real ones evry moment."I have no tym to stand and stare"-alwayzz running... In the world of chaos, my heart is beating with all the vigour of youth.I'm 4getting those dayz knowingly in this world of races-selfish races 4 money.


I realise-as we bcome more and more profit minded ,v r becoming narrowminded the same tym.Thers no room 4 human values in our heart.Everybody is out to abuse and exploit evrything and nobody think of nurturing whats ours.We r unaware of d fact that nothing around us is never ending.Hours, dayz and months r passing faster than ever.I have no choice other than to b along with it and so I am.What is to b done?Its a long Question mark.Everythin need 2 b changd.An Introspection is inevitable
and its d Need of d hour.


                         Turning back d pages of my life, how sweet those dayzz wer and how much i miss it.But i have 2 continue my journey and So I Do ,with my Dreamz, which lead me 4ward evry moment.And I realise d fact that-


"I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP".

No comments:

Post a Comment